TRD-579 project is located in the Kargıcak area of Alanya. This project will consist of 8 villas built on a total area of 3.511 m2. In addition, each villa of it will be built on 230 m2 land area and will be designed as the following,
-The ground floor: 1 bedroom, guest bathroom, open kitchen, and a living area.
-The First floor: 3 bedrooms, 3 ensuite bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms, and a balcony.
TRD-579 project will ensure not only your comfort, luxury living standards, and a high level of security with the 24-hour camera system and caretaker services. In addition, each villa is equipped with a private pool, sauna, and wireless internet connection, an underground heating system, heat, and water insulation, fully fitted luxury kitchen, steel entrance door, double glazed windows, air conditioners, spotlights, central TV satellite, ceramic flooring, and audiovisual door phone.
- 25 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 13 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 600 Mt from Kargicak Beach.
- 19 KM from Alanya city center.
- 15 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 10 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “579” not found /]
Why This Project
- Vast living spaces villas.
- Modern architect design villas.
- The Project is Approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- Each villa in this project has a private swimming pool.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.