Villas’ Project Details
TRD-590 project is located in the Kargıcak area of Alanya. This project is built on a 19.000 m2 land area and consists of 42 villas in 21 buildings. Each villa has a land area of 230-400 m2 and includes a parking place for one car, and a marvelous garden with tropical trees. Furthermore, a separate 5- story building with an elevator focuses on common-use indoor facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, fitness, steam room, sauna, children’s playground, open terrace with nature view, barbecue, supermarket, game room (billiard, table tennis, PlayStation). On the open-air social area, a tennis court and basketball court, an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s swimming pool. This project is equipped with a power generator, water tank, free Wi-Fi in the common area, a ”taxi call button” and a transport service system.
With TRD-590 project optionally you may order extra facilities such as a private pool in the garden, water heater and floor heating system, roof or glazing over the balcony, Jacuzzi on the terrace, solar panels (4 pieces for each villa), private garage with automatic door and shelves with an extra price.
Villas’ Project Distances
- 29 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 13 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 4 KM from Kargicak Beach.
- 20 KM from Alanya city center.
- 15 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 10 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “590” not found /]
Why This Villas’ Project
- Vast living spaces villas.
- Modern architect design villas.
- This project is approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea in the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.