TRD-606 Project is rising in İnegöl in Bursa city. The project is built on a 7.600 m² land area, The project collects all your needs under one roof with a 4.300 m² landscaping area. In addition that this project consisting of 5 Blocks 90 apartments.
TRD-328 is especially great for your health. Because there is a health clinic in the project. It has all the social facilities that you will need daily such as a children’s park, walking areas, outdoor and indoor parking facilities make you feel special, we offer healthy, happy, and peaceful living spaces.
- 26 KM from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 47 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 2 KM from İnegöl State Hospital.
- 1 Hour from IDO Sea Bus, and from the Marmara Sea.
- 2 KM from Uludağ Üniversitesi İnegöl İşletme Fakültesi.
- 40 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “606” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move in or rent to make a profit.
- This project is Approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- Suitable for both living and investment with apartment types.
- A healthy living area where you can meet nature with a health clinic.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and markets to meet all your daily needs.
About İnegöl, Bursa
- İnegöl in the Bursa province of Turkey. It has a population of 287,000.
- İnegöl is one of the centers of the Turkish furniture industry and is also known for its meatball (İnegöl köftesi).
- İnegöl retains sufficient attractions to make it interesting to tourists on a one- or two-day stopover, as well as possessing sufficiently unspoiled nearby natural attractions to keep one occupied for longer stays.
- Notable tourist attractions are the İnegöl Kent Müzesi and (directly next to it) the Historical Mosque. Nearby to İnegöl is the health resort of Oylat (also known as the Oylat Hotspring), adjacent to the Oylat Cave. İnegöl is also conveniently located near to Uludağ, a popular skiing resort during the winter months.