- TRD-614 which is located in the Iznik area, in Bursa. It is a luxury Stone Villa 2+1, 160 m², with 2 bathrooms, and a 1.550 m² garden area around the villa. Also, it has easy access to the main way of Bursa-Iznik.
- This villa is fully furnished with some types of equipment, and high-quality design and decoration. In addition, it has a private swimming pool. Also, it’s distinguished with spectacular views of İznik lake & Mountains.
- 30 KM from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 1 Hour from the city center of Bursa.
- 2 KM from Iznik Lake.
- 2.9 KM from Iznik University.
- 2.4 KM from Iznik Government Hospital.
- 1.30 Hour from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “614” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move Villa.
- Easy access to the main way of Bursa-Iznik.
- Very close to İznik city & Istanbul high way.
- It has spectacular views of a Mountain & Iznik Lake.
- Surrounded by many hospitals, clinics, commercial shops.
About İznik, Bursa
- İznik is such a historical and ancient city that one may characterize it as an open air museum. Its fertile lands, indigenous climate, and natural beauty lead it to be an attraction center in all the historical periods.
- İznik is a city blended with the remnants of Roman, Byzantium, Seljuk, and Ottoman civilizations.
- Iznik was an important religious and political center during the Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk, and Ottoman periods. The architecture of the city developed in parallel to this cultural mosaic and these magnificent historical assets have reached until today.
- Iznik offers spectacular natural beauties with its monumental trees, green nature, İznik Lake, and Sansarak Canyon. We can access the county via the Ankara Road – Yenişehir and the Istanbul Road–Orhangazi.